Arsenal news: Hoffenheim bid farewell to ‘pure football joy’ Reiss Nelson

Arsenal news: Hoffenheim bid farewell to ‘pure football joy’ Reiss Nelson

Hoffenheim have bid farewell to ‘pure football joy’ Reiss Nelson ahead of his Arsenal return.


The 19-year-old has enjoyed a productive loan spell in Germany this season, scoring seven goals in 22 Bundesliga games.




Reiss Nelson could be in Unai Emery’s first-team plans at Arsenal next season



Getty


2



Reiss Nelson could be in Unai Emery’s first-team plans at Arsenal next season


After playing his final game for the German club against Mainz on Saturday afternoon, he is expected to link up with Unai Emery’s Arsenal squad in pre-season.


Hoffenheim tweeted: “You are pure football joy. Today once again give everything for those. #TSG After that, we wish you every success and all the best on your way forward! #Goodbye.”





It has not been plain sailing for Nelson, however, as the England Under-21 international was left out of the Hoffenheim squad for their 2-1 victory over Nurnberg in March.


Manager Julian Nagelsmann described his omission as an ‘educational measure’.




Julian Nagelsmann has played a huge part in Reiss Nelson’s development



Getty


2



Julian Nagelsmann has played a huge part in Reiss Nelson’s development


And Nelson believes his loan spell in Germany has made him grow up.


He said: “I was late to training, I was 20 minutes late, and that’s something I need to learn from.


“You can make mistakes but it’s your job and you shouldn’t be late. I held my hand up and I said sorry to him and we both moved on as bigger men.


“He put me in the squad the next week because I’d been doing well. I’ve been out there for ten months by myself. It’s not been easy and I haven’t had my mum or my brother about.


“I’ve got to do my own shopping, I haven’t got many friends out there but it’s my job and I’m there to play football.











“When I do come back I do like to go out with my friends and see family because in Germany I’m on a mission.


“I do like to enjoy myself when I’m back but that’s normal for a guy my age.


“I don’t get homesick but my family are very good, they’ll fly straight over and my brother will come and stay for a month and my mum will come over any time I ask her.”





News list for reiss nelson believes season on loan at hoffenheim can help him impress with england under-21s / Hoffenheim have bid farewell to 'pure football joy' Reiss Nelson ahead of his Arsenal return.
Ramsey appears to have played final game for Arsenal - One


Arsenal news: Hoffenheim bid farewell to 'pure football joy




Hoffenheim have bid farewell to 'pure football joy' Reiss Nelson ahead of his Arsenal return. The 19-year-old has enjoyed a productive loan spell in Germany this season, scoring seven goals in
Arsenal news: Hoffenheim bid farewell to 'pure football joy




Leno returns, Koscielny dropped, Aubameyang and Ozil start - predicted Arsenal XI vs Burnley Arsenal news includes a look at how Unai Emery is likely to set up his side for the final game of the season Football.london 1 week ago: Arsenal news: Hoffenheim bid farewell to 'pure football joy' Reiss Nelson
Google News - TSG 1899 Hoffenheim - Latest




A Football Report; Arsenal news: Hoffenheim bid farewell to 'pure football joy' Reiss Nelson Talksport; Report: Newcastle may be willing to shatter transfer record for Joelinton HITC; Mainz 05 - Hoffenheim head to head game preview and prediction A Football Report; Hoffenheim send brilliant message to Arsenal loanee Reiss Nelson - fans will



Hoffenheim have bid farewell to 'pure football joy' Reiss Nelson ahead of his Arsenal. return.. The 19-year-old has enjoyed a productive loan spell in Germany this season, scoring seven goals in 22 Bundesliga games.
Ramsey appears to have played final game for Arsenal - One




Latest Tsg 1899 Hoffenheim news, scores, stats, photos and videos on MSN Sport
NewsNow: Reiss Nelson news | Breaking News & Search 24/7




Hoffenheim describe Arsenal loanee as 'pure football joy' in farewell message talkSPORT 12:37 18-May-19 In the last month From Reiss Nelson to Emile Smith Rowe - How every Arsenal loanee fared in 2018/19 Football.London 12:01 15-May-19
TSG 1899 Hoffenheim - preview.msn.com




Football.london 7 hours ago Also reported by •Goal.com •The Sentinel Stoke: Arsenal news: Hoffenheim bid farewell to 'pure football joy' Reiss Nelson Hoffenheim have bid farewell to 'pure football joy' Reiss Nelson ahead of his Arsenal return. The 19-year-old has enjoyed a productive loan spell in Germany talkSPORT 39 minutes ago
News list for reiss nelson believes season on loan at




Petr Cech has been speaking about the prospect of Arsenal's game against Valencia being his final game as a professional footballer Football.london 1 week ago: Arsenal news: Hoffenheim bid farewell to 'pure football joy' Reiss Nelson Hoffenheim have bid farewell to 'pure football joy' Reiss Nelson ahead of his Arsenal return.
Tsg 1899 Hoffenheim News, Scores, Schedule, Stats, Teamsheet




Hoffenheim have bid farewell to 'pure football joy' Reiss Nelson ahead of his Arsenal return. The 19-year-old has enjoyed a productive loan spell in Germany this season, scoring seven goals in 22 Bundesliga games.
Transfer news and football gossip: Gareth Bale in shock loan

No comments:

Post a Comment